A. Best Practice property management teams participate in regular role play training. The eight questions most often covered are
1. How much notice must a tenant give a landlord that they are going to vacate?
2. How much notice must a landlord give a tenant that they require vacant possession?
3. How much notice must a landlord give a tenant that they want to vary the rent?
4. What is the difference between fair wear and tear and negligence?
5. What is the maximum security deposit / bond a landlord can charge a tenant?
6. What is the minimum period a tenant need be in arrears before the landlord may commence formal eviction proceedings?
7. Can you briefly explain the steps involved in a formal eviction?
8. Why should I appoint your agency to manage my rental property?
The answers to these questions are included in the agency’s marketing and public relations materials, newsletters, website and social media.